Our Up-to-date Plants Provide the Original and Unparalleled Products.
Yokkaichi Chemical has developed its original production system not only for high volume production of general-purpose products but also for small volume production of high-variety products. Thus, a great variety of our production equipment can flexibly adjust themselves to various production volumes from one metric ton to thousands a year. Furthermore, for higher function and grade, our plants are refurbished with centralized control system, distillers, neutralizers and refiners, flakers and filters to meet various needs of fine chemical customers.
- ■Alkylene Oxide Addition(Ethylene Oxide, Propylene Oxide and Butylene Oxide)
- By adding alkylene oxide to various alcohols, amines, and phenols, we can improve solubility (impart water affinity) and in other ways design the optimal added moles to achieve the desired performance.
- ■Glycidyl Etherification
- By adding epichlorohydrin to various alcohols, amines, and phenols, to create an epoxy base, we can synthesize compounds that provide a variety of functions.
- ■Quarternary Ammonium Reaction
- By adding epichlorohydrin, haloalkane, or alkylene oxide on various amines, we can synthesize various compounds such as ammonium cation organo alkali.
- Haloalkane can be added to phenols to create ether.
- ■Acrylic Esterification
- (Meta) Acrylic acid can be added to glycidyl ether and other compounds with an epoxy base to create synthetic monomers.
- Adding olephin or styrene to a aromatic compound can be done to create various alkyl (aryl) phenols.
We have a variety of production equipments and with the combination of these equipments, we have been producing many kinds of fine chemicals.
- ■Batch Reactors
- ■SUS Reactor
- ■GL Reactor
- 15 Units
- 6 Units
- ■Batch Distillation Column
- 4 Units
- ■Continuous SUS Reactors
- 2 Series
- ■Continuous Distillers
- 3 Series